The SX Special Round Head Jigs (Lead Free) from ShadXperts are a great choice for anglers who do not want to use lead jigs. The advantages of the SX Special Roundhead Jigs (lead-free) at a glance:
- Nearly the same size as lead jigs, due to similar specific gravity.
- Made of non-toxic, harmless material (bismuth/tin)
- Relatively inexpensive compared to tungsten or stainless steel jigs
- Hard, almost corrosion-free material - no more white oxide crust on the jigs!
- Produced in Europe, short transport distances
Like all SX special jigs, the jig hooks from Japan are made of high-quality, flat-forged steel and are therefore extremely stable. The smooth black-nickel finish in combination with the chemically sharpened hook point and the relatively small barb allows the SX Special Jig to easily penetrate any fish mouth. Another advantage is the large hook bend, so that the hook tip is clearly above the eye.