§1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
CAMO tackle - Andreas Ernst & Stephan Pechel GbR
Neumann-Reichardt-Str. 27 - 33 (House 12)
22041 Hamburg - Germany
Phone: +49 (0)40 - 657 252 36 / Fax: +49 (0)40 - 657 252 37
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- right to limitation of processing,
- right of opposition to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(5) Google Web Fonts
(6) Google reCAPTCHA
§4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(7) On our website, we offer users the opportunity to register by providing personal data. The data is entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and saved. The data will only be passed on to third parties to the extent necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you (Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR), for example the transmission of your address as a delivery address to our shipping service provider in order to send you ordered goods. As part of the registration process, the information resulting from the registration form is requested and stored by us. The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR if the user has given his consent. If registration serves the fulfilment of a contract to which the user is a party or the implementation of pre-contractual measures, the additional legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(8) If users leave reviews on our website, the time of their creation and the user name previously chosen by the website visitor are stored in addition to this information. This serves our security, since we can be prosecuted for illegal content on our website, even if it was created by users, which is also in our legitimate interest in terms of the legal basis of the processing, namely Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit f GDPR.
§5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the contact details given above.
6 Newsletter / Reminder of evaluation
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) Rating reminder by Trusted Shops
If you have given us your explicit consent during or after your order, we will send your e-mail address to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15c, 50823 Cologne (www.trustedshops.de) so that they can send you a rating reminder by e-mail. The legal basis for data processing in this case is their consent (Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR. This consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the contact option described above or directly to Trusted Shops.
§7 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
Disable Google Analytics data collection for this website
§8 Payment methods
The legal basis for the processing of payments is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) and, if you have given your consent, lit a) GDPR.
§9 Linked contents
Our website contains links to our social networking sites and the ability to share content on our websites via social networks. As part of the provision of these functions, no personal data is collected until you use the corresponding function after logging in to the respective provider. The respective data protection declarations and data protection notices of the respective platform operators apply. We point out that we are not responsible for the data processing practices on platforms of third parties outside our own sphere of influence.
§10 Data protection for applications and in the application procedure
The controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application procedure. Processing may also be carried out electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant sends corresponding application documents to the controller by electronic means, for example by e-mail or via a web form on the website. If the controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If the controller does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents shall be automatically deleted three months after notification of the decision of refusal, provided that no other legitimate interests of the controller stand in the way of deletion. Other legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, a burden of proof in proceedings under the German General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).